Introduction

Latest post Fri, Dec 23 2011 9:23 by michelle. 2 replies.
  • Fri, Dec 2 2011 14:09

• mgran
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Dec 1 2011
    • Posts 3
    • Points 31

Introduction

Tá áthas orm a bheith anseo. Tá mé ag foghlaim Gaelge. Tá Maíre agam. I only started yesterday... I'm hoping to so between three and five lessons a week, planning to have finished Buntus Cainte by the end of next year, le cúnamh Dé. I've also got Progress in Irish by Mairéad Ní Ghráda, and have found mp3s for each of the lessons online. Basically my plan is to have functional conversational fluency by the end of next year, though I know full well I'll still be making mistakes. I'd like to try to extend myself by using my new language as and when I learn it, and welcome anyone who wants to give me input, and help me proress. When I was a little girl I had a bit of Irish, but I lost most of it when we moved to England. I'd love to get it back. Go raimh maith agat!
    Filed under:
    • Post Points: 21
  • Fri, Dec 2 2011 14:48 In reply to

• mgran
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Dec 1 2011
    • Posts 3
    • Points 31

Re: Introduction

One more question... are there any plans to do Buntus Cainte two and three? I can't see those courses anywhere on the website... and this is such a lovely interactive version of the course I'm sure it would be very helpful.

• Post Points: 5
  • Fri, Dec 23 2011 9:23 In reply to

• michelle
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Sun, Apr 13 2008
    • Béal Feirste, Éire (Belfast, Ireland)
    • Posts 2,956
    • Points 608,518

Re: Introduction

Mgran, a chara, we're so pleased you're enjoying Buntús Cainte 1! We'd love to do Buntús Cainte 2 and 3 as interactive courses, but it takes a lot of time and resources, so we're trying to see if we can get this going!

Is fearr dhá theanga ná ceann amháin…

Filed under:
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Learn Irish with Talk Irish, 117a Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 1SH, N Ireland
© Copyright 2019 TalkIrish.com  -  Privacy Policy  -  About Us  -  Jobs  -  News  -  Links