Duality Commercial Policy?

Latest post Tue, Dec 12 2017 17:18 by Dale D. 2 replies.
  • Tue, Dec 12 2017 14:54

• micheljohn
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, Oct 8 2017
    • Posts 3
    • Points 57

Duality Commercial Policy?

Basically the subject line. Does this engine have any sort of commercial policy?
    Do I have to pay royalties at some point like how Unreal does it with their game development engine? Am I going to have to credit this engine or the creator like Unity does with its splash screen? Or is this engine 100% free no strings attached?

I've looked around the website and forums and found nothing on this subject. I would have contacted Adam but the submit button on the contact page doesn't seem to work properly. And I posted this question here since it didn't seem to fit in any other category in the forum.

If Adam or anyone else could just clear this up for me, that would be really appreciated.

• Post Points: 36
  • Tue, Dec 12 2017 17:04 In reply to

• Dale D
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Fri, Feb 18 2011
    • Woodland, California USA
    • Posts 554
    • Points 8,388

Re: Duality Commercial Policy?

This is a site for those who are learning, or interested in, the Irish language (Gaeilge), and postings on this site are expected to be related to that subject in at least some general way.  We do not allow the posting of commercial material that is not related to the Irish language, nor do we allow postings by "bot" technology, with which we have had a recent run-in.  Persons who post commercial material unsolicited, or links to commercial sites or programs, which have nothing to do with the Irish language will be deleted and the user accounts removed.

I do not understand your subject line's reference to "Duality" Commercial Policy.  What is meant by "Duality"?

Dale D

Forum Moderator

• Post Points: 5
  • Tue, Dec 12 2017 17:18 In reply to

• Dale D
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Fri, Feb 18 2011
    • Woodland, California USA
    • Posts 554
    • Points 8,388

Re: Duality Commercial Policy?

micheljohn,

I reviewed your previous posts, and discovered that your initial post to a general "Welcome" thread had been altered and edited, presumably by you, to a foreign language advertisement regarding some lottery.  The language was most definitely not Irish.  Any further such postings or editing of your previous posts will result in the deletion of all such messages and your removal from the forum.  This site is for those wanting to learn Irish, and commercials or commercial subjects such as this are not welcome here.  The offending post has been removed.  Should you edit either of your other posts, or post such material in a new thread, your user account will be deleted and the posts removed.

Dale D

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Learn Irish with Talk Irish, 117a Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 1SH, N Ireland
© Copyright 2018 TalkIrish.com  -  Privacy Policy  -  About Us  -  Jobs  -  News  -  Links