Little survey

Latest post Sun, Feb 18 2018 16:35 by Fedepassw. 0 replies.
  • Sun, Feb 18 2018 16:35

• Fedepassw
    • Not Ranked
      Female
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 18 2018
    • Messina
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

Little survey

Good afternoon to everybody! First of all, I introduce myself. My name is Federica, I'm 23 and I come from Italy. I would like to thank all the people here for the attention given. I am at the last year of my university (I study foreign languages and English as well) and I'm doing my final thesis. The subject of my thesis is Ireland, its history, society, language and how some traditions have survived and spread around the world. I am very curious about this argument and I really would like to have a "closer" contact directly with Irish people. Would you help me? :) I will post some few questions and you will answer. Thank you a lot!

1. Name, age, home town and town where you actually live in.

2. How do you perceive the influence of the British culture on Irish culture and its traditions?

3. What is left, in your opinion, of the Irishness today? Do you speak Irish? How do you perceive bilingualism? Do you feel you belong to both cultures or do you relate to one more than the other? 

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Learn Irish with Talk Irish, 117a Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 1SH, N Ireland
© Copyright 2018 TalkIrish.com  -  Privacy Policy  -  About Us  -  Jobs  -  News  -  Links