Needing English-Irish translation for Wedding Invitations

Latest post Mon, Aug 14 2017 16:49 by horse_egirl. 2 replies.
  • Mon, Aug 14 2017 13:58

Needing English-Irish translation for Wedding Invitations

Hi, could someone who is fluent in Irish please translate our wedding invitation?  I know it's a lot to translate, but my fiancé is Irish and would love to have Gaelic on our invitations. 

Thanks!  Here is the text:

Erin Burns and Niall Powney request the pleasure of (blank) in joining them to celebrate their marriage at :St. John's Catholic Church, Tralee, Co Kerry, Republic of Ireland on the 17th of August, 2018.

And reception to follow at Ballyseede Castle, Tralee, Co Kerry, Republic of Ireland.

Dinner,  fun and music to follow.

A wee bit of Irish magic nestled between the Slieve Mish and Mullaghareirk mountains, where the wild Atlantic Ocean meets the tranquility of Tralee Bay.

• Post Points: 21
  • Mon, Aug 14 2017 16:01 In reply to

• Dale D
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Fri, Feb 18 2011
    • Woodland, California USA
    • Posts 568
    • Points 8,554

Re: Needing English-Irish translation for Wedding Invitations

hello, horse_egirl.

This is not a site for providing translations, but for people who are learning Irish.  There are a couple of fluent Gaeilgeoraí here, and one of them might agree to assist you, but they do not always visit here frequently.

I recommend you try the Irish Language Forum website at http://www.irishlanguageforum.com/viewforum.php?f=28.  It is designed for what you are seeking and has many fluent speakers there.

Good luck.

Dale D

• Post Points: 5
  • Mon, Aug 14 2017 16:49 In reply to

Re: Needing English-Irish translation for Wedding Invitations

Ok thanks!

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Learn Irish with Talk Irish, 117a Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 1SH, N Ireland
© Copyright 2018 TalkIrish.com  -  Privacy Policy  -  About Us  -  Jobs  -  News  -  Links