We're recruiting for the following positions. If you're interested, email your application to email@example.com
Irish Language Translators
We need Irish language translators to help us expand our dictionary provision and
to produce our new e-learning courses. These roles will require the ability to both
proofread digital content to verify that it is accurate, and to accurately create
Irish language materials from scratch. You may be required to supervise recording
sessions to ensure recorded material is accurate.
- Translate Irish language content
- Proofread Irish language content
- Create Irish language content for dictionary
- Create Irish language content for e-learning resources
- Supervise audio recordings
- Proofread text against audio recordings
- Excellent written and spoken Ulster Irish
- Experience of creating Irish language materials
- Formal or informal teaching experience
- A passion for promoting Irish online
- Good PC/Mac skills
Interested? Send us your CV
, details of your hourly rate and tell us why you’d like
to help us with your Irish language translation skills.
Hours are flexible – this position will be both home based but will require some
face-to-face and telephone meetings. Some travel may be required.